Sunday, November 22, 2015

Gosh its been a while but my excuse is that I have had a year of ill health and a long stay in hospital. however every cloud has a silver lining and i have been able to paint if nothing else and this has enabled me to spend almost a year developing work whilst I recover.
I have a website which shows most of my work but it is now split into illustration and fine art.. the fine art for Art galleries and illustration work sold online

Here are some examples of the fine art .. I became a bit obsessed about food due to the fact I have had to eat well to try and help myself..

So here are some of  the outcomes of fine art work..
new galleries in Cornwall London and Norfolk Kirkudbright Argyll Dunbar and new ones next year










and here are some samples of illustration work 


















No comments:

Post a Comment